We offer ‘Research and Research Support Services’
- The services are offered on ‘partnership’ or ‘commission’ basis.
- Under partnership, there is a collaborative process to undertake research between ourselves and the ‘partner’ while under commission, we are prompted by the ‘client’ to undertake research.
- The two service options present different relationship regimes:
- Under partnership, all aspects of the research process are our concern, roles and responsibilities agreed with the partner apply.
- Under commission, only the aspects of the research process that the client stipulates in the terms of reference will apply.
- We have impeccable capacity to write research proposals, inception reports, research designs, data collection plans, data management templates, data analysis plans and research reports. All can be written either as document manuals or we can translate them into applications for up load onto any platform or device of choice.
- We support clients and partners with capacity building in the use of research findings to craft advocacy messages and to design evidence based communiques like policy briefs, abstracts, document abridged versions etc.
- We provide monitoring end evaluation systems planning and design to suite different institutional information flow arrangements and reporting responsibilities. These can also be designed as instructional manuals or web- based applications.
- We provide skills development/ training in monitoring and evaluation, strategic planning, indicator development and cost effective and expedient data collection techniques